Tomboy style is simple and at the same time original. It’s not a fashion trend that you adopt but an attitude that makes you more confident and independent. Anybody can wear this style, with the right clothes and accessories, anyone can look cool in tomboy outfits. These outfit ideas will make you look cooler than ever. It’s really not that difficult if you know how and what to put together.
Make the right outfit combinations. Don’t wear one item with another, that matches one with another if you want to look different. Change your clothes according to what you need and how people will view you. In this article, we will talk about how to look cool in tomboy-style outfits that go well with any woman’s taste buds, especially if they are into fashion trends in general.
Here we go: The Suits and Ties. This look is one of the best choices that a tomboy girl can make to transform herself into a cool Tomboy woman. You will be able to choose between any kind of suit and fabric. The best thing about this style is that you can just change your clothes according to the occasion or how people will view you as an individual because if you are wearing a suit, it doesn’t matter who you are as long as it fits you well and makes you feel confident. This style is also good for business meetings, networking with colleagues in business, or even interviews for jobs because of its conservative style that goes well with both formal and casual occasions. This look is the best option to wear if you are attending a casual party or gathering.
If you are not into suits, then how about the T-shirt and jeans look? This style is very simple yet it’s very popular in our modern times. You can wear your favorite jeans with your favorite t-shirt, if you are daring enough to do so, as long as it creates a great look for you and fits properly on your body type. If you still feel that you need more oomph for an evening out, just throw on a blazer or any outerwear according to the season and location that you will be going to. This look can be worn by both men and women and it’s the easiest way to dress up like a tomboy in places where women will definitely be present.
The look with a hoodie is one of the best choices that a tomboy girl can make to transform herself into a cool woman. You will be able to choose between any kind of clothes you want as long as they are comfortable and it fits you well. Just make sure that this outfit goes well with your personal style, preference of colors you will be wearing on a specific occasion in mind. This style is also good for casual gatherings, parties, and even casual business meetings.
Here are some tips on the best tomboy-style outfits, which should be easy to replicate without any fuss.
My Favorite Tomboy Outfits:
1. A Comfy Halter Top: Wear a simple halter top with ripped jeans, sneakers, and a white tank. For a more sporty look add on a plaid print shirt or even an athletic jacket!
2. A Classic White T-Shirt: Wear a white tank top over a casual tee. Jeans, sneakers and a hoodie are styled best with this outfit.
3. A Camouflage Hoodie: A camo hoodie is the perfect neutral to go with any type of clothing including combat boots, leggings, and dresses. Add some dark wash jean shorts for an edgy look!
4. A Tank Top Dress: Alternatively you can wear a white tank top as a short dress with ripped jeans and sneakers accompanied by an athletic jacket or even a baseball cap!
5. A High Waisted Shorts: Wear high-waisted shorts in black color or solid color that make you look effortlessly stylish.
6. A Fun Tee: If you’re looking for a retro look, wear a fun tee under a button-down shirt in navy or red. Pair it off with white shorts and sneakers.
7. A Basic Tee and Leggings: Wear leggings with your favorite T-shirt and pull-on boots over them to make it look chic!
Anyway, I have some other great street style looks you might be interested in, check them out below: