I am so in love with leather dresses. I think it’s one of the best garments to underline your edgy, rock-chic vibe. In today’s article I am going to share with you my favorite ways on how to style leather dress. Believe me, this look will definitely make you stand out from the crowd. There are many interesting designs to choose from, starting with classic black versions to patent red, brown, burgundy, blue, yellow, green, etc. Why do I like this dress so much? It’s a versatile piece that can be worn with all kinds of shoes, accessories and toppers. If you want to copy these looks, it’s a very easy DIY. All you need is a leather dress and some accessories.
Basic leather dress outfit ideas:
– For a day look, I would definitely go for a stylish leather bright color version and knee high boots. Add a shirt as a jacket and some strappy sandals to complete the ensemble. A red clutch bag will make your whole outfit pop, as it matches the color of your shoes perfectly.
– The second idea is going for a cozy comfy look – just wear a loose version of a leather dress with matching color heels. Add a retro belt that accentuates the waistline and create an interesting contrast between the color of your belt and purse strap, which should be white or black to fit the entire look better.
– A more daring look is a leather dress with a shorter cut and a top hat. Add some interesting necklaces and black booties.
– For an elegant evening look, I would go for a classic black look with a long jacket and some high heels. You could complete this style by wearing a clutch bag or small clutch purse, matching shoes and perhaps a sparkly necklace.
– The other cool idea is going for a complete opposite of sexy, edgy chic – just wear your leather dress with ripped denim jacket and simple kicks.
– Add a leather jacket and a pair of boots, as well as a bag to complete the look.
Tips on how to style your Leather dress for all seasons:
In summer, instead of wearing knee length leather dresses, you could try wearing shorter versions. It will be great for a night out with friends at a bar or a place where you can dance the night away.
In fall and winter, it’s easier to wear your leather dress with tights and a warm outerwear piece – it will have an edgy chic vibe to it. The idea of wearing black leather dresses in the winter is not so original, but it’s so classic and simple that I just couldn’t pass by it. I think every girl should have one in her wardrobe for those times when she wants to be bold but simple.
Another great idea is wearing otk leather boots with your leather dress. It will look classic and sexy at the same time, especially if you wear a cool necklace, and a purse to go with this outfit.