Wearing cowboy boots should be a good fashion liability. You are just not allowed to wear them with everything you own, but it is OK to wear them with dresses, skirts and pants. That being said, you can’t go wrong with going for a full look by wearing this footwear.
Before we move on, just a couple of words about this type of shoes: Cowboy boots are mostly made from leather materials that are both durable and resilient. As you know, leather is an element that can be easy to break or damage if it’s treated badly. Since they are so durable, they can withstand constant wear and tear without showing many signs of aging.
It is the fashion world nowadays to wear boots, but when you happen to own cowboy boots, then the possibilities become boundless. You can mix and match your boots with a lot of clothes as well as accessories to create lots of amazing outfits. Below are some tips for creating outfits that will leave everyone stunned.
Wearing cowboy boots can be an excellent plus in any type of outfit. Even if we do not want to combine them with many things and try to choose just one of the following options, it is always interesting to see how we wear something different, like a cowboy hat or bow on your shoes. Of course, this does not mean that we have to wear them all the time and in one color for any occasion. We can do this in different ways:
1. To go casual with a lot of volumes and the right pair of jeans, you can pull out your cowboy boots, put a long sleeve tee and let the cowboy boots do the talking. If you want to take it down a notch but still add a bit of color, try making this combo on top of solid-colored pants. For added oomph, throw in some bright accessories like eyeshadow and a pop of lipstick.
2. Mixing up your shoe game is an easy way to keep things interesting. For instance, throw a pair of boots over your favorite leggings and top it off with a loose shirt. Your cowboy boots will take the outfit from day to night easily.
3. If you’re not afraid of color and want to try something out the box, mix patterned tights with cowboy boots. Throw on a button-up blouse dress (that’s right, button-up) and add silver accessories for extra flair and interest.
4. Little black dresses are always appropriate, especially when they come with a pair of cowboy boots thrown in the mix.
5. You can wear them with a T-shirt with a pair of jeans or sweat pants. If the weather is cold, you will not want to wear them with a dress or skirt because they will be cold. In this case, it is best to combine them with boots, as shown below:
6. The boots are suitable for going out and casual parties. In this case we have to choose the lowest type of boot from your current collection. It is important that they fit well and put on some extra centimeters of height to any other footwear you decide to use for your feet.
7. Cowboy Boots with a Lace Top: This one is easy. You need to choose a pair of boots then wear them together with a lace blouse or shirt. You can also wear lace shorts over them if you are comfortable enough in them.
8. Diamond Cowboy Boots: If you are someone who loves to pair your cowboy boots with more glitter and shine, then this is the best look for you. You need to choose a pair of diamond-studded cowboy boots and then wear them on top of your black skinny jeans. To complete the look, you need some kind of blouse that has embellishments like rhinestones or stars on it.
9. Fringed Cowboy Boots: Fringes have become popular over the past few years and looking to continue their reign in style. If you happen to own fringed cowboy boots, then you should wear them with a pair of skinny jeans that are fringed on their sides or even across the back. The fringes will add an additional charm to your outfit while complementing your shoes too.
10. Wearing Cowboy Boots With Suits. With the above in mind, the next thing you need to keep in mind is that wearing cowboy boots with suits is somewhat of a tricky situation. If you own a pair of cowboy boots that don’t fit your feet well and are also not very comfortable, then you can be sure people around you are going to notice it even more than before. However, if you keep in mind the above tip on making sure your boots are comfortable to wear, you should be good.
When it comes to wearing a pair of cowboy boots, it is essential to ensure the boots are in perfect condition for optimum use. That being said, here are some tips on how to wear your cowboy boots in the most fashionable manner possible.
1. When It Comes to Wearing Cowboy Boots, You Need to Be Aware of Your Shoe Size
The first thing you need to keep in mind is that cowboy boots are very wide and they fit very tight at the tops compared with the little heel area. If you are wearing a pair of cowboy boots that are too big for your foot, the shoes might end up looking very ungainly and very much disproportionate to your dress. So, before you go ahead and wear a pair of cowboy boots with a dress, ensure they fit you well at the top.
2. Making Sure You Have Comfortable Cowboy Boots
The second tip you need to keep in mind is that if you are wearing a pair of comfortable boots that fit you well, chances are a lot more likely that people will like them. It’s not only about the size but also about how comfortable the shoe is to wear and walk in. If you have a pair of boots that’s not comfortable, you can be sure your results will be way below your expectations.